Day 127 - Just getting by

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to become addicted to taking shortcuts, where I have positively defined the experience of 'good enough' and 'least amount of work'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to just get by with the least amount of work and fail to consider how I have compromised myself.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize how I've been compromising myself by allowing the resistances to move me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think that I am smarter by resisting resistances and taking shortcuts.

When and as I see myself considering taking a short cut, I stop and breathe. I realize that I am probably compromising myself within a justification where I am not being self-honest. I commit myself to self-honestly assessing the implications of taking a short cut.

I commit myself to stop the positively defined experience of just getting by as doing the least amount of work to be good enough.

I commit myself to stop allowing my resistances to move me through apparent 'choice' as avoidance of what I don't want to look at or do.

I commit myself exposing my self-beliefs, like being smart, so that I may see for myself how I've built up layers of justification for my limited perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment